Thursday, August 30, 2012

playlist thursday: who is on my playlist the most.


I'm realllly looking forward to this blog post, because I have one artist in particular that frequents my running playlist...justin timberlake.

youuu knooowww. i might have a little crush on him. I mean, who really doesn't? let's be honest. also he def. helps me keep my runnin' groove on.




Something Old: Songs that are at least 5 years old. (I know that isn’t too long to be considered old, but music turnover happens quickly.)
Something Current: Songs that have been released within the past year.
Something to Consider: This is the wild card category. Feel free to list any song: old, current, guilty pleasure, underground, whatever.


Something Old
Artist: Justin Timberlake (feat. Timberland)
Title: Sexyback
Sidenote: I'm bringing sexy back ( yeah!) I mean who doesn't this inspire to run??



Something Current
Artist: Justin Timberlake and Timberland
Title: Carry Out
Sidenote:  " You look good, baby, must taste heavenly. I'm pretty sure that you got your own recipe. So pick it up, pick it up, yeah, I like you. I just can't get enough I gotta drive through"


Something to Consider
Artist: N'SYNC (with Justin Timberlake)
Title: Just Got Paid
Sidenote: ok ok...but it still has Justin in it!! back in the good ol' days. plus this is an extra special song to play on payday!


anddd you know you want to check out Brian's Blog to see what his picks are!
Thank you for indulging in my obsession with JT. you may now stop drooling.


 

2 comments:

  1. Love it. JT rocks. I have the first on my playlist and My Love... I used to have some other Timbaland songs that he sings on, but they are not on there currently.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And just added Carry Out to my marathon playlist. Thank you very much.

    ReplyDelete