Wednesday, August 29, 2012

...try try again...and SUCCEED!

Take that 10 miler! I defeated you with lovely temps, gummy bears, and my head lamp and reflector vest.



annnddd i finished before my goal of 2 hrs. I made it through in 1:51:30 i think? something like that. Shout out to the local Subway for letting me fill up my water bottle 2x. The guy was super nice and cheered me on both times. talk about encouragement!

the gummy bears worked, but were not my fav. I think i liked the GU better. I'm going to have to start stockin' up.

ice was def. nessarily after this run. I shouullld start icing more, but i forget. horrible angle of my legs, but you get the picture.

 
 
soooo i broke down and bought my first pari of compression sleeves yesterday! I think i am a little too excited, because i keep checking the tracking status to see where they are! I just want to wear them!!!
 
I got these babies...look forward to reviewing them when the get here!
 


doing an easy 5 miler tonight! hopefully my legs will be kind...

1 comment: