Thursday, August 23, 2012

playlist thursday: never deleted.

sooo in the blogging world, there is usually a theme to write about on certain days. For example, some bloggers do motivational monday, wordless wednesday, friday favs....etc.

I know i usually only do Friday favs, but i think i'm going to start doing this Playlist thursday theme! I'm a big music junkie and always am looking for new music to put on my running playlist, so i thought it would be appropriate to try this out for a bit...and hopefully lots of you like music as well and will join me on commenting! Here's the deal...


This week's theme is Never Deleted. These are songs that you think will always be a part of your running playlist. Ones that you'll never give up and delete for other new music. I look forward to this songs comin' up on my ipod when I'm running and know i did a little " power song" action.  The "rules" of Playlist Thursday:

Something Old: Songs that are at least 5 years old.
Something Current: Songs that have been released in the past year.
Something to Consider: This is the wild card category. Any song goes: old, current, guilty pleasure, whatever floats yer boat.

Something Old
Artist: Fleetwood Mac
Title: Go Your Own Way
Side Note: I'm a big classic rock gal and absolutely love this band and Stevie Nicks voice...i secretly wish i had it.


Something Current:
Artist: Maroon 5
Title: One More Night
Side Note: def a regular play when i need to get a fast, " i can finish" mile in. plus, it's Adam Levine...extra motivation.


Something to Consider:
Artist: The Wallflowers
Title: Reboot the Mission
Side Note: if you live in Nash they are playing for free on Live on the Green on Sept. 13th. i will def. be there!


Also, here's who started Playlist Thurs, Brian (pavement runner) ...be sure to check out his picks!

So do we vote to keep Playlist Thursday??....let me know what you guys think.

3 comments:

  1. Yes! Keep it! I love seeing what other people are listening to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this post I am always thrilled when other bloggers post their favorite music, it gives me a chance to add new music to my ipod. I will randomly post a list new music I am jamming to. I love that new song by Maroon 5, it's so awesome. I always turn it up loud and jam out when it comes on, makes me want to dance!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wanted to be Stevie Nicks when I grew up. :)

    ReplyDelete