Friday, August 10, 2012

Friday Favorites!

it's FRRIIIIDDAAAYYY. thank goodness for that! and thank goodness that is has finally cooled down a little! hello outside runs. I have 2 left for the week. an easy 4 miler and an 8 mile. yikes. i am looking forward to not having to run them on the treadmill though.

today's Friday favorites are a bit random.

1. My handy dandy camelback water bottle





why did I wait so long to purchase one of these? My fav parts: the top because you can adjust the water flow that you are receiving, the handy little pouch for GU gels or a key, and the amount of water it holds! i would say a good 20-24 oz.

2. Emi-Jay's






ok yes, you can more than likely make this yourself, but don't they look so cute? they have a TON of different colors  HERE. It's a fun accessory to put in your hair at the gym, or makes your pony tail a little more acceptable at the office! Plus I've seen lots of ladies tie them around their wrists and make them double as a bracelet.

3. Usain BOLT


wait a minute....that's not Bolt.

but these are probably some of Bolt's biggest fans. they were talking my head off about him while I was babysitting these two little rascals the other evening. we even played a game where they sprinted down the sidewalk pretending they were Bolt. i'm almost positive i love them more than Bolt. even though he is pretty fast...



don't you see the resemblance?

2 comments:

  1. 1. Is the pocket on the Camelbak big enough to fit in an iPhone?

    2. Thanks for turning me on to those cute hair ties! I can't wait to get some for my daughter.

    3. Tooootally see the resemblance. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Angela! Thanks for reading!! I wish the Camelbak was big enough to fit an iphone, but it's not..i would totally do that!

      Delete