Tuesday, September 4, 2012

labor day weekend fun!

i escaped the city for the long weekend and took a girls road trip to see one of my besties in NC! we encounter lots of mountains, windy roads, and pit stops at Pilot, butttt we finally made it!!

On Sat we took a trip even further up the mountain to do a bit of hiking and mountain seeing. I'm calling this my cross-training for the weekend :) I was supposed to do an 11 miler on Sun, but that didn't happen.....so i'm going to re-arrange my schedule and do it tonight.

 

 
don't you love my mom-tied-around- the waist- sweatshirt look?
 


we spent the rest of the weekend eating good southern food, going out, and of course outlet mall shopping! and guess what....they had my fav. store. LOFT outlet. Special shout out to the girlies who let me take my sweet time in this store....buttttt it was so worth it because i got a lot of great new work clothes! and they were giving an extra 40% off for labor day weekend.

 
 
 
bye Sarah! See you next time! :)
 
 
We made great time on our way back to Nash, so i tried to get an easy run before my 11 miler that was going to be rescheduled for the next day. I'm so happy that I made this decision. not only did it feel great to run, but it rained the entire time! I love running in the rain...seriously. its da best.
 



Tucker always photo bombs my pics!

annnddddd guess what came in the mail over the weekend....

i. love. them.

wish me luck tonight on my 11 miler!

1 comment: