Friday, September 7, 2012

Friday Favorites! (FINALLY!)

I've been slackin' on the friday favorites lately...i guess i haven't really tried/done anything exciting  enough to be considered a favorite :)

this weekend I've got planned a couple runs...an easy 3 miler and an 11 miler with a running group ( hopefully!) I'm starting to taper down in preparation for the BIG race!
here's a few things that i've been diggin' lately. hope you all have a fabulous weekend!

1. COOLER TEMPS and rain!

 
Do you see what i see?!? temps are going to be in the 70's this weekend...i might actually be able to breathe on my runs now!...seriously though, this is a bigggg deal. hopefully it will be cooler on Sept 22nd.....
 
2. new reads
 
 
this book. hilarious. like i died laughing on page 5. I loveee Tina Fey's humor in it. It's a quick easy read about her life and i assure you it will keep you entertained.
 
3. willy!
 

 
 
This dog....let me tell you. he is just something else. he is my momma's dog and i've just never seen anything like him. i personally think he is a mix of yoda and a gremlin.  please don't make fun of his cute underbite, because he obviously needs some braces :)
 
she rescued him when he was 8 weeks old, and has been in love with him every since. he is a character. annndd i get to have him at my house in 2 weeks!!!!
 
**sorry this post has been a little bit of random...i blame it on my awful day at the DMV office. who actually likes that place??

No comments:

Post a Comment