Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Long time, no blog!

I haven't blogged since last Friday?!?!...i feel like it's been about 23498734 days! Crazy how that happens.

Sorry I've been m.i.a. lately folks! If you read my latest blog post, you would have known that I recently just got a new job! it's been grreeaatttt!! seriously. I'm so very HAPPY! I've been adjusting to learning new systems, new people, new schedules, etc. and just haven't been on social media sites lately.

Nothing has really happened in terms of my running life...because i'm weaning down since i'm racing on SATURDAY! yes, you read that right...this SATURDAY i'm running my 2nd half marathon! I'm excited/nervous/anxious. It's going to be a great way to end a crazy 1st week of a new job! My parents are coming in on Friday to watch me run for the first time! I'm sooo very excited for them to come!....and they are bringing WILLY!!

It's been in the 50's lately in Nash, so I'm reallllllyyy hoping Sat. will be PERFECT weather!

expect to get a BIG blog post on how the race turns out, etc. from me next week!


No comments:

Post a Comment