Friday, September 14, 2012

Friday Favorites!

i feel like i haven't posted in foooorreevverrrr. this week has been very busy for me! I've only ran once (tues.) because I've had to spend most of my time at the DMV trying to become an official TN resident! I'm planning on getting my other 2 runs in this weekend :)

only 1 WEEK till the half-marathon!!! YIPPPIIIEEE! i'm only a little bit nervous.

Today's friday favorites are all over the place. but it's what i've been doing in my life!

1. Free LIVE music.


since i do live in Music City, USA i think it's appropriate to say that live music is def. a favorite of mine! Last night i checked out " Live on the Green". It's a free concert series that runs in sept/oct in Nashville. It's held right in the middle of downtown and features great line-ups! Last night we saw the Delta Saints and the Wallflowers.


Tucker also came and loved the 4 kids that were sitting in front of us. he got goldfish, pizza, graham crackers, and lots of love and kisses!

2. Fantasy Football...whatt??

 
yes...you read that correctly. I was invited to join an all-girls league at work and i said " Sure...what the heck?!?" I've learned a lot just in the 2 weeks i've been playing! it's actually quite fun! I like to think i have a pretty good team too...if you are a football fanatic check it out...i have:
 
Drew Brees (QB)
Mike Wallace (WR)
Miles Austin ( WR)
Adrian Peterson ( RB)
Antonio Gates (TE)
Chris Johnson (W/R/T)
Jeremy maclin (WR)
Ahmad Bradshaw (RB)
Pierre Garson ( WR)
Robert Griffin (QB)
Dustin Keller (TE)
Sebastian Janikowski (K)
Neil Rackers (K)
 
Defense:
San Fransisco
Buffalo
 
3. new ventures
 
Part of the reason I've been a little m.i.a. this week is because i'm happy to announce that I got a new job!! I've been trying to get all my loose ends tied before starting on MONDAY. It's kind of crazy I'm going to be starting a new job, running my 2nd marathon, and having my parents come visit all on the same week! But i've VERY excited.
 
However, today is my last day at my current company. I'm going to miss all my co-workers verry much. One was so sweet and brought me these tasty treats this morning.
 
 
i shared of course....

1 comment:

  1. Congrat on the new job! That's exciting! I can't wait to run WHM in the Nashvilles next weekend! And I'm starting to get nervous!

    ReplyDelete