Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Weekend Getaway!

This past weekend I met up the rest of my fam in Dallas, TX. For my dad's birthday we decided to buy him tickets to the Rangers baseball game. Super fun stadium and weekend...it was a bit toasty though. Got a killer shorts tan from the games. I think the high ended up being 97? yikes!



here's the AWESOME seats he picked out. no zoom, no nothin'!




Even though we were on " vacation" my dedicated mom and I worked-out! On Saturday we hit up the 24 hr gym and got on the bike for a bit and then did some weights. I introduced my mom to the foam roller...she liked it!

On Sunday we decided to get up early and run outside on the joggers trail right by our hotel. It was a nice little trail right by the pond/lake. It was about 2 mi.and was nestled between the Rangers ball park and the Dallas Cowboys stadium.











even though we got up early....it was still hot. buttttt we finished! and then enjoyed the club member bfast bar which included yummy fruit, coffee, and granola! we really wanted the muffins/donuts, but we were good and by-passed them. :(



we also tried something new this weekend....alligator! taste like chicken.





This week/weekend is going to be challenging because I have lots of friends/visitors staying with me this week! Going to try to get my work-outs in during the morning though, so I can spend time with them!....then Friday I'm going to the beach!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment