Friday, May 18, 2012

Friday Favorites!

This week has honestly been a blur. SO thankful it's FRIDAY! For this week's edition of Friday Favorites I wanted to focus on all things outside! It has been b-e-a-utiful weather here and I've spent a lot of evenings enjoying the outdoors.


1. Outdoor Gardening


I've really enjoyed my patio pots this season and glad to see they are still alive. In this one I've got basil, mint, and cherry tomatoes! I love to use the basil for tomato + mozzarella salads, the mint for iced tea and mojitos and the tomatoes for snacking! It's so nice to just sit on this back porch and smell the herbs. Can't wait for the tomatoes to come in!


and here's the beautiful Lilly that I planted for my roomie! Starting to bloom!


2. Grilling


I got my grill about a year ago and i'm in loovveee. Whoever says a woman can't use a grill is dumb, because I use mine just about every night in the summer. It's super easy and healthy. Some of my favorite things to grill are: chicken, fresh corn on the cob ( with fresh basil butter!), squash, asparagus, and pineapple! yum.






3. Chillin'


I just got this cute lil' bistro set from target this past weekend on sale! $75 total. what a steal. I really think it makes the space. it's nice to sit out on the front porch and see all the neighbors walk by.





Tucker is totally eating it up too because we can now watch him while he is tied to the tree in the front yard.

1 comment:

  1. One day I hope to be as much of a grill master as you are :-)!

    ReplyDelete