Wednesday, May 16, 2012

no one cares about indigo.

Just registered for The Color Run 5k in Nashville! If you are not familiar with this race, check it out! I have not done it before but it looks awesome. How can it not be with colors spraying you every mile of the race? It just looks like a big rave party. suppperrr fun. I decided to create a team for this fun little event. what is better than a little team spirit? Our team name is " no one cares about indigo"....get it? like as in the rainbow...no one ever remember indigo! i think I'm a little too excited.too bad i have to wait till OCTOBER.

This run is going to be supppperrr special because my one and only roomie is doing this as her first 5k! I'm so proud of her for taking the plunge and joining the crazy runner club. She's going to rock it.

So, for this run I also want these cool socks from Proud Runner




How fun would those be to wear on the Color Run???
Yo Momma is giving away a free pair to 1 lucky reader and I really hope I get selected! I would love to try them out!

On another note I had an interesting experience on my short run last night...a bug flew right in my eye.

yup.

I was not happy. If you know me, you know how paranoid I am about touching my eyes/things being in my eye. Good thing I was on a quiet neighborhood street because I freaked out when it happen. I usually wear sunglasses when I run but decided at the last minute not to last night. of course.
 I guess I'm lucky in didn't go into my mouth?


Are you registered to run the Color Run 5k?

What do you think about the socks? FUN!?

1 comment:

  1. Bugs in the eye are not cool! I usually wear glasses when I run, and now I see that they are multipurpose.

    Thinking about registering for the Color Run in Bham. Those jokers are popping up everywhere!

    ReplyDelete