Friday, June 1, 2012

Friday Favorites!

Almost done with week 4!...WOO! A little frustrated at this week's end results, but trying to see the light at the end of the tunnel. I'm also trying to remember that last weekend/this week/end has been a kind of vacation for me. travelling, seeing friends, eating out...sometimes we have to cut ourselves a little slack.

This week my Friday Favorites are all my FAV people!

1. My family, friends, co-workers.

Seriously, I could not do life with out you guys. I am so blessed and so lucky to have a great community of people around me who offer me support, guidance, laughs, and smiles! This week we have had several friends stay with us who are visiting/passing through the city, and although its cramped at times, I love havin' them around. We had a serious grill-out on Wednesday and it was SO great to see everyone at our house just hangin' out and having fun.








2. Tucker--a dog and his dream

This post would not be accurate if I didn't include my favorite animal person--Tucker.
I adopted Tucker when he was 6 months old. Someone abandoned him on the side of the road and I rescued him at the local animal hospital. Those who know me know what a big part Tucker is in my life. He has been my side-kick and friend through lots of up's and down's the past 3 years. During my training, he has been named the official " sweat dog". He is weird and LOVES to lick sweat. I seriously have to fight him off after my work-outs. gross.but I love him.













**last 2 pics are courtesy of the lovely Mrs. Rachel McCubbin and her photography skillz.
Who are you fav. people?

POLL: too many pics? haha. I'm very visual person and usually LOVE pics on blogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment