Friday, June 22, 2012

Friday Favorites!

This week was pretty good! recap: fun friends in town, morning runs, taco girls nights, and Keane concerts with evacuations. I call that the good life! Here's a couple of my favorite things this week for Friday Favorites!

1. Milo's Sweet Tea with Splenda


horrible picture quality i know...but i just finished the last of my jug and couldn't take an " actual picture". I love this stuff...I don't know why but after running I really crave Iced Tea. annnddd since I'm from the South it's usually only sweet tea when given the option of iced tea. However, i'm really trying to be good and cutting out sugar, so I've had to make  unsweetened tea with splenda! so good. esp with fresh back yard mint. You really can't taste the " artificial sugar" taste in it. At least I can't...

2. Loft



I'm a big fan. I went in there last week and bought a nice professional tank top, a short sleeved navy sweater, and some cute grey chino shorts...all for..drum roll please....$60!!! Savings of over $50!! I should so be their spokesperson.

Also, never buy anything that is not on-sale at loft...because I PROMISE you, the next day it will be. and never leave home without these babies...



3. Concert's with random fire evacuations

let me explain...last night, a friend and I went to go see Keane at a new, local venue. We got a great standing spot, enjoyed the first act, and then Keane began their set! They were fabulous live (as always) and the audience just started to get in the groove when....the mic went out. and then the air conditioning went out. and then the lights went out. mid song.



before we knew it, we were being evacuated out of the building by the security guard because of a transformer wire fire. We were not going to take our chances with that, especially after hearing about recent stage collapses and incidents recently.

here we are waiting outside for a verdict. 

They ended up cancelling the show because of all the electrical problems :( As we were walking back to the car I noticed a group of people surrounded by a fence...sure enough it was the band talking and signing things for the fans! We scrambled to get right up by the fence and met all the band members as well as got every one's autograph on our ticket! It was def. worth having the show cancelled. kinda. yes.



we were just a little excited when we got back in the car.

1 comment:

  1. I so love your #1 and #2. Milo's tea and LOFT are also favorites of mine!

    ReplyDelete