Friday, June 15, 2012

Friday Favorites!

it's Friday!!! woooo! This week has gone by a little slow, but it has been steady. My social calendar was booked every night with dinners with out of town guests, baseball games, and work-outs. I tried to get in a little run this morning, but somehow i turned off my alarm by accident and woke up 15 min. before I leave for work...whoops! Does that ever happen to anyone else? So, now I have to run after work today in the 80 degree weather :(  butttt i did lose 1.5 lbs this week! I'm breaking through that plateau!

This week's Friday Favorites are centered around drinking in some form or another.

1. Cambelbak Water Bottle




This is by far my fav. water bottle I've ever had.,..and it's pink! I take it everywhere with me to make sure I get in my daily 100 oz. of water. I usually fill it up 2 or 3 times at work and then again during a workout. It's easy to see how much you are actually consuming because it measures the water by ounces! It's not a good water bottle to run with though because it's hard to grip around it. It's really important to make sure you are drinking at least 8 cups of water a day...it really does make a difference!


2. Wine bottle tiki torches


I found this brilliant idea on pinterest and thought it would be a perfect excuse to have a few friends over and drink some wine! The guy at Lowe's was very helpful in helping me find all the materials i would need to make these....he was like " let me guess...Pinterest Project?"

 I'm almost done with them...i just need to mount them on my deck outside. I think they will be perfect for those hot summer nights when the mosquitoes are driving you crazy. Here's what the finished product will look like...



3. Smirnoff Frozen Cherry Limeade


This was definitely an impulse by at Kroger the other day. I've been seeing these around the store and have been wanting to give them a try! They are pretty convenient because you just put them in the freezer overnight, then open them when you are ready! They are really good. I don't want to know how much sugar is in them, but they are a good treat for every once in awhile. Plush they have a slushy consistency!! Perfect summer time drink.

No comments:

Post a Comment