Monday, July 16, 2012

I'M BACK!!

ok...so I might have taken a little hiatus. I went home for a week to see my folks, travelled a bit, and then work has been crazy...and then I just forgot. and was unmotivated. buttt I'm BACK!

back to eating better. back to exercising. back to training. back to blogging.

yes. i. am!

In the midst of getting back to things, I have revised my training schedule for my 2nd half-marathon at the end of Sept. I realized that just by doubling a 10 week training plan into 20 weeks does not equal a better training plan. plus Ive skipped a couple of weeks and know that my body would not like it if i was running 9+ mile runs for several weeks in a row. SOOOO feel free to check it out here.
feedback? Should I add another day of " short" runs?
it will also help that it is now " normal " summer temps in Nash this week...and by normal I mean mid 90's. butt good news is I've been getting better at tread mill runs! Someone please remind me next year to opt out of half marathon training in the summer...I'm MUCH better at running in the cold.

Here's a photo update from the couple of weeks I was m.i.a.

basically it was friends. food. family. lake.









1 comment:

  1. Um, you guys are so cute!

    My new training plan has me running three days a week plus two days of cardio that isn't weight-bearing (rowing, swimming, biking). I would think that your three days would be good. If anything, you could make one of them a speed work day. Maybe??

    ReplyDelete