Thursday, July 26, 2012

a day of rest

I woke up yesterday morning feeling soooo sore. I guess 5 days of working out caught up with my legs. they literally felt like jello... it probably didn't help that I was dehydrated either. I maybe drank 48 oz of water yesterday when i normally surpass 100 oz.

it was my "rest day" on my training schedule, so i decided to take full advantage of it--Mani/Pedi time!!


i will spare your eyes the picture of my toes getting done.

I have found a new love of getting mani/pedi's. I don't treat myself very often, but always have a great experience when i do! My sweet friend and I were able to sip a glass of wine, talk about our day, and relax in those uber comfy massage chairs.

 After our mani/pedi's we decided to walk over to the new fro-yo place and check it out. They had a whole spread of toppings, including mochi and boba. I played it safe with Oreo's, blackberries, and some toffee pieces. how fun are those spoons?!




i tried to wake up this morning and do a early 4 mi run while it was still relatively "cool"....another failed attempt. I think i pressed the snooze button at least 5 times. I'm blaming it on Tucker.


yessss, he does really sleep under the covers and rests his head on the pillow. spoiled doggie.


No comments:

Post a Comment