Tuesday, October 23, 2012

it's been a little while....but i'm STILL running!

Guys...do you hate me? I haven't blogged in a month. I feel horrible. seriously. life has just kinda been going crazy/busy and i literally haven't had time to sit down in front of the computer and fill you in on my running life!

I've been trying to get a few runs in here and there, but i've kinda been a little lax on my training. however, when i do run if feels fabulous. i'm lovin' the fall weather we are getting here in Nash and love running in the cold. something about not sweating is nice.

Last weekend i experienced The Color Run. if this run is in your city....DO IT. suppperrr fun run. emphasis on FUN. it's not timed, all ages, all levels, annddd they squirt you with a different color each Kilometer. my fav. was the green one i think. I feel like this whole race was just a total dance party. it really is the happiest 5k on the planet. anddd i'm super proud of my roomie for finishing her first 5k!!! YAY!!! I think she's got the running bug now...another one bites the dust!

Here's some pics to fill you in on the fun.












Next race is Nov. 3rd....the Hot Chocolate Run in Chicago!! SUPER pumped for it and to see my lovely friend Melly!

ohhh another great tidbit...i'm officially down 15 lbs from when I started in Jan. :)

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Congrats on converting your roommate to running. And way to go on the 15lbs! You're doing awesome! Can't wait to see your Chicago pics. I love that place these days!

    ReplyDelete